A beautiful-glowing skin can elevate any look and take it a notch higher. Don’t you agree?
It’s not just the quality and health of your skin but also the radiance it imparts that makes all the difference.
But how can we get glowing skin?
Well, it’s not that difficult and following a few easy steps regularly can help you get glowing skin. For those who are intrigued and interested, read ahead to know how you can get healthy glowing skin by following just 2 simple steps regularly.
Step 1: Aloe Vera Gel:
Glowing skin is possible when your skin is cleaned thoroughly and remains hydrated throughout the day. That is exactly what an Aloe Vera Gel does for the skin. Just gently massaging your skin with Aloe Vera Gel can help prevent acne, reduce skin marks and keep your skin moisturized for longer intervals.
You can also read: Activated Charcoal – The black ingredient that works wonders on your skin
I use this cute glass bottle of Aloe Vera Gel from Deyga because:
- It’s natural,
- Has no added Colors,
- And is handcrafted.
You can get a 100 ml bottle for INR 390. Find all the details of Deyga Aloe Vera Gel here
How to use:
- You can start by taking a small quantity of Deyga Aloe Vera Gel in your hand. Gently massage your face, neck, and body in a circular motion until you’ve covered all regions.
- Apply the gel on your face and body and leave it overnight for better absorption.
- For daytime, use the wipe-off or wash it off after 30 minutes. I prefer following the night routine as it gives me better results.
Why to use?
- It gives your skin a natural glow immediately,
- Makes your skin soft,
- It also has healing properties, reduces marks, and acne.
You can also read: 5 Juices for Clear Skin
Step 2: Sun Screen SPF30
Our body is no longer accustomed due to the lockdown. Hence protecting your skin against sun damage is of utmost importance especially in the current situation when we step out at irregular intervals. Protecting your skin against the sun is important to make sure the skin moisture and glow remain intact and there’s no damage.
I use the Deyga Sun Screen because,
- It has olive oil conditioning,
- Does not make your skin greasy,
- Contains all-natural oils,
- Gives you protection from UV rays, repairs sunspots, and other sun damage.
Deyga Sun Screen with SPF 30 of 100 ml bottle comes for INR 600. You can find all details about Deyga Sun Screen here
How to use:
- Take an appropriate amount of Sun Screen
- Gently massage it in the area that will be exposed to the sun till it is absorbed in the skin
- For best results, apply it 20 minutes before going out
- Apply it every 3-5 hours depending on the wear out and sun exposure for better protection
Why to Use?
- It is 100% Natural
- The Sunscreen has Raspberry Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Almond Oil, and Beeswax
- The Sunscreen prevents sun rays penetration into the skin
- It’s gentle and suits all skin types
- It prevents any skin damage and maintains the skin glow
You can also read: Here’s how you can reduce lower body fat with these easy tips
These are my 2 steps skin routine for glowing healthy skin. The Aloe Vera Gel application in the night reduces skin problems, makes skin soft and glowing. The sunscreen application in the daytime while stepping out prevents sun damage, maintains skin health and glow. These 2 steps followed regularly can help give you better and healthy skin in no time.
So, what’s your skincare routine? If you have one that’s easy to follow and effective, do share it with me in the comments below.
Deyga is a home-grown brand with a strong belief that our traditional rescue for skin and hair will always make one’s life easy & satisfied. The products are handcrafted with love. Each product manufactured has the touch of tradition & care. The products range from skincare, haircare, lip care, oral care, foot care, eye care, baby care, bath & body care to wellness.
Follow me to stay updated on everything life:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Zomato | Snapchat: @a2afreen
17 Comments Add yours
I have been trying a few sunscreens however it’s not suiting me, will check this brand. The product looks promising and with natural ingredients.
Indeed is, do let us know your views too
Thank you for decoding this mystery. Seems like a must daily routine, especially for summer months
Totally, with lockdown, the skin also needs extra care
Looking beautiful is something everyone wants and having a glowing skin is an important aspect of beauty.
This product really looks to be very effective.
Couldn’t agree more
Beautiful skin really make a lot of difference. I have heard a lot about the benefits of aloe vera. I wish to include it in my skin care regime.
That would be a great step
I have been using their products for the last few weeks. They are good for my skin especially aloe vera.
That’s nice to know, and same here 🙂
Have read some really good reviews of Deyga products. They seem to be really good, especially as they use the goodness of ingredients like Aloe Vera, etc. Both the Gel and Sunscreen protection products seem nice and effective.
Totally, I am loving them
Have heard about Deyga a lot but never tried it. I would surely try it.
That would be great
Two extremely important products for the skin. Aloe Vera is amazing for the skin and I usually use it before bed. I agree stepping out without a good sunscreen is so bad for the skin.
Perfectly summed up 🙂