Yesterday, I had a strange conversation with my husband.
Here is how it went.
Me – Babe, should we get a simple-looking plate or one with a design?
He – Get anyone. We will eat whether the plate is simple or with a design.
Me – Okay, then a regular design glass or copper glass?
He – Well, you did have your eyes on the copper one, so I suggest that.
Me – What would you choose between a ceramic bowl or a wooden bowl?
This is where he understood what is happening.
He – What is up with you? It often takes you a minute to close on such things.
Why are you so confused about such basic options of dining products?
Me – That is the problem. It is not basic at all. Every option is so good that I just cannot shortlist a few.
He – What rubbish. Show it to me. Let me see it. Whoa!
Me – See, I told you it is difficult.
30 minutes later…
Me – Babe, let us go for a walk.
He – I am confused. Should we get the bowl with a mug that has the same design?
Me – What is happening here?
You can also read: 7 Best Housewarming and Wedding Gift Ideas in Budget
Post marriage, we finally understand the importance of dining essentials. When you add style to it, the result is mesmerizing. I have always been the one to look for the best stuff because my husband is like most guys. They simply do not care about choosing household items with style.
But I do!
While browsing for a few dining items, I stumbled upon Ektaa Kapoor’s latest venture, “The World of EK.” While choosing dining items was never a problem, the collection here gave me a dilemma.
About the World of EK:
World of Ek by Ektaa R. Kapoor is an endeavour to bring the best of India to Indian homes. The products are designed thoughtfully keeping in mind the impact they have on one’s well-being. The material, designs/patterns used in the products have a deep-rooted significance in the Indian culture. And most importantly, the products are handcrafted by local artisans to promote Indian craftsmanship.
This brand has a tri-fold benefit for each buyer.
- It celebrates Indian roots. The products listed are inspired by the rich Indian heritage and are created for an Indian household.
- Every product is Made-In-India by our talented artisans keeping age-old traditions alive.
- Materials used to create these products are good for you and your family – health and wellness-wise.
While we went ga-ga on their home décor, jewelry collection, Copper ware, dining collection. Here is what we chose to begin our journey with the World of EK.
- Hammered finish Copper Jug (1500 ml) – Our ancestors used copper jugs as it is known to purify drinking water and enhance digestion. So why should we stop this tradition? Hence, we got this jug.
- Mandala Engraved Copper Glass (300 ml) – When you get a copper jug, it only makes justice with a copper glass. What makes both these copper-themed products stunning is their design. It is simple yet elegant.
While tons of products caught my eye, I chose these two products. You can check their website for some mad designs on home décor, dining, jewelry, and more. I ordered the products seamlessly with multiple payment options and received the same in 4 working days.
You can also read:9 Best Gift Ideas for various occasions on a Budget
He – Babe, I guess we should look at this wooden bowl with a printed design.
Me – Wow, he is still on the website and confused!