It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity”.– Albert Einstein
And I can say that because I have recently attended an event hosted by Media Tek. Which was a Discussion Series on Cutting-Edge technologies? How they are impacting our everyday lives. Let’s look at Technologies to lookout for.
Today’s technology is a flourishing market full of innovative and exciting products; with new learning opportunities. We cannot deny the fact that technology has changed the world we live in. It has empowered people to do what they want and has made our lives easier. And that was the proof in this event.
You can also read: Time to unlock future technologies
Technologies to lookout for
Event held in Mumbai on 1st October 2018 by Media Tek. Further witness a Series on demystifying next-generation technologies for the common man – like AI, 5G & NB-IoT. Our Host, Malishka from RED FM talks about advanced technologies. That will transform our life making it enriching, experiential and connected.
The second edition of the Interactive session ‘MediaTek Technology Diaries’. It helps me a lot in understanding the current technologies. How they are impacting our daily lives. Mr. Kuldeep Malik, Director, Corp. Sales, India. With Mr. Kevin Keating- Global Director, Marketing answered each question by the audience.
MediaTek now the 4th largest global fabless semiconductor company in the world. Almost 1 of every 3 mobile phones is now powered by MediaTek. You will find them in 20% of the homes globally. With the aim to educate common men. Understand the latest technology informal fun-filled session was a great way to spend the evening.
Technologies to look out for. It was one great and amazing event, to observe the next-generation technology. How it’s going to make our life easy and comfortable.
The event covered the following segments-
- Media Tek Helio A22 and P22 chipsets which, according to it, are power-efficient chips for the mid-market segment. Many Mobiles like Vivo Y81, Y83, and Y83 Pro are power by Helio P22. While Helio P60 was recently released with OPPO F9 and F9 Pro and Nokia 5.1 Plus. It centers on providing the best-in-class camera hardware with intuitive light AI-enhancements. Such as Face ID, Smart Photo Album, simulated depth of field, etc.
- There are a series of Amazon devices like Amazon Fire TV, and Fire HD 8, and Fire HD 10 tablets. All these are power by Media Tek which offers consumers rich multimedia experiences with minimal power consumption.
- Media Tek has partnered with a TV display manufacturer, to provide a high-end and cost-efficient 4K TV to the consumers.
- Media Tek expands itself in the Automotive sector. Is powering the future of Self-Driving technology through a turnkey solution of hardware and software.
The event also shared the new upcoming technologies with us, and I feel great to be its Spectator-
- Narrow-Band IoT (NB-IoT): It is a 3GPP standardized cellular based low power wide area technology. Further has a potential part of the ‘5G’ era of connectivity.
- MediaTek NeuroPilot: It has computing capabilities such as CPUs, GPUs, and APUs. It is embedded in our system-on-chip products. Further providing high performance and power efficiency for AI features and applications.
- MiraVision possesses by Media Tek is design to improve visual quality for smartphones. It is highly power-efficient, more responsive, and more context-aware.
You can also read: Time to Reimagine India
Technologies to lookout for event gave us this all
Firstly, The event was really fruitful. Secondly, I am appreciative to be an eye witness to the upcoming technologies by Media Tek. Thirdly, Media Tek commits to deliver the latest technologies across a range of products and solutions. Technologies to look out for. Lastly, Its chips and technology are an integral part of the daily lives of our consumers. Further, they transform how people interact with each other and the world around them.
Follow me to stay updated on everything Tech:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Zomato | Snapchat: @a2afreen